Data controller / responsible
The responsible data controller is Baltasar Cevc, Fichtestraße 42, 91054 Erlangen, who can be reached via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and as further specified in the imprint page. Please contact him in case you have any questions or want to exercise your rights.
You can ask for information about your data we process, including transmission to third parties; you may also ask for correction and for deletion or restriction of processing of the data. We hereby inform you that for data saved in conjunction with our website, we regularly do not have the possibility to attribute the data to you ourselves and we may hence need further information from you to fulfil the request; in such cases we will inform you accordingly and provide you with the requested information as soon as we have received the necessary further information. Please contact us directly in all such cases (you find the contact paths in the imprint).
For data we process based on your consent or to fulfill a contractual relationship, you can request a copy of such data. However, we will exclude data whose handover would infringe rights and freedoms of third parties.
In case we process your data based on legitimate interest, you have the right to object based on grounds relating to your particular situation.
You can revoke your cookie consent at any time by clicking on the following button:
Revoke cookie settings
Furthermore, you have the statutory right to address a responsible data protection authority.
Website, cookies & tracking
What are Cookies?
Internet sites are stateless by default. That is, the server basically does not know who you are, where you come from and whether you have already visited the site. Cookies help to establish a status. Thanks to them, the server may, for example, identify whether you have logged in as a user or whether you have recently visited the page. This is done by sending your browser tiny text files, which your software saves and sends to the server together with the next request. Further information can be found in Wikipedia. You may change your preference at any time (please see chapter “Your rights“).
As far as you have made your cookie choice, one single cookie will be set in any case. This cookie named cookie_notice_accepted does not store any personal data, just your choice whether you want cookies or not (that is technically necessary).
Besides that, you can always set your browser to not accept any cookies. Should that lead to any restrictions in use of this page, please let us know as such consequences are unintended and we will look for solutions to them.
The data processing is based on our legitimate interest which lies in adapting our page to your needs and interests. You may object such processing, for further information see section your rights. In that case we will set a cookie stating that you do not want to be tracked and our system will not set any tracking cookies.
We use the following data for creating statistics:
- IP address (anonymized by dropping half of the address and only using the first two bytes of IPv4 addresses)
- User ID
- Custom Dimensions
- Custom Variables
- Date and time
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page
- Screen resolution
- Time in local timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Link clicks to an outside domain
- Pages generation time
- Country, region, city
- Main Language of the browser
- User Agent of the browser
Server protocol: IP addresses and pages requested
Our system saves access log. They generally contain:
- The requested address (URL)
- Your browser type, version and operating system used (as transmitted by your browser)
- The page from which the URL has been access (referrer, as and insofar transmitted by your browser)
- The timestamp of accessing the page
- Your IP Address
- The result of the request (status-code) (e.g. whether the page has successfully been loaded, has been redirected to another page or whether/which error has occurred)
- We cannot attribute this data to any person; the IP address could potentially be resolved to the owner of the internet contract by your provider (we will not ask for that). Solely for cases of illegal usage (such as hacking) we reserve the right to verify the data at a later stage and to take further action.
The data processing including saving is based on legitimate interest for the purpose of error and attack diagnosis.
Logfiles are being saved for seven days.
Your communication will in all regular cases be encrypted (TLS/SSL), so data cannot be read by third parties with reasonable effort (we cannot completely exclude it, though). You will see your browsers marking for encrypted sites.
Login is restricted to authorized users who are informed in a different way about privacy. Hence, there is no further information here.