I am happy to be at your service. As for the way of our communication, please choose yourself:
|Phone:||+49-(0)178-691 22 33|
|Personally:||Workshops and keynotes usually take place wherever you are located.
Unless I’m travelling, you will find me in the metropolitan area of Nuremberg (in the city of Erlangen) in Germany or in the Ljubljana area (next to Kamnik) in Slovenia.
|Snail mail:||Fichtestraße 42
Baltasar Cevc (with contact as stated before) is responsible for this web presence in accordance to sec. 55 para 2 German Interstate Broadcasting Agreement (RStV, Rundfunkstaatsvertrag) as well as sec. 5 German tele-media law (TMG, Telemediengesetz) ist Baltasar Cevc, Kontaktdaten wie vorstehend.
Contents of the web presence are protected under international copyright treaties.
My VAT (Value Addded Tax) identification number is DE30 73 94 670.
Consumer dispute resolution
I am neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution in context of the European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform (“ODR platform”) or at any arbitration proceeding for customers.
Professional rules applicable to lawyers
The major applicable professional rules for lawyers are the follwoing. Texts of the laws are available on www.brak.de under the category “Berufsrecht”.
- Federal Lawyers‘ Act (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, BRAO) (German)
- Professional Rules of the Lawyers (Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte, BORA) (German)
- Rules about Specialised Lawyers (Fachanwaltsordnung, FAO) (German)
- Lawyers‘ Fees Act (Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz, RVG) (German)
- CCBE Professional rules for lawyers in the EU
- Professional Rules of the Lawyers of the European Union
Baltasar Cevc is a German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) admitted to the bar for the district of the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg: Rechtsanwaltskammer für den Oberlandesgerichtsbezirk Nürnberg, Postfach 38 52, D – 90019 Nürnberg, http://www.rak-nbg.de.
My professional liability insurance is with
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
D – 60486 Frankfurt
The insurance covers advice in Germany regarding German law, further (excerpt from the insurance’s terms):
- claims at European and Turkish courts, also in case of German judgments for enforcement (sec. 722 of the German Code of Civil Procedure, Zivilprozessordnung ZPO),
- the consulting and work under as well as the violation or ignoring of European and Turkish law, and
- an activity in the European countries or Turkey.
Any liability and tort or other respnsibility to damages with punitive charater, especialy punitive and exemplary damages are excluded, however.
Please note that only the German liability terms are binding, this English text is an informative translation only.